Address: Amagergade 4D, 1423 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Phone: +45 4082 2689
HR Development Manager – 7 years
HR Business Partner – 10 years
Manager – 13 years
Project Manager – 2 years
Assistant Professor – 2 years
Key Competences: Global HR Strategic Management
- Design, development and implementation of global leadership programme
- Planning, development, and facilitation of training solutions
- Design, development and implementation of HR tools
- Partnering with internal customers and external vendors
- Coaching, consultancy and partnering
- Executive level employments and contracts
- Project Management
Aalborg University, cand.Scient.Adm.
SIMI/CBS Diploma programme
- Managing Medical Product Innovation
- Project Management
- Strategic Personnel Competencies,
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Labor Law
LIF Pharmaceutical Consultant
- JTI (MBTI type profile)
- Situational Leadership II
English fluent speaking and writing
German intermediate, speaking and reading
Spanish basic speaking and reading
French basic speaking
CLO: Chief Learning Officer
Gold award for the best global leadership programme, 2013
Meyers Briggs: ENTP
HR Development Manager, Global HR, LEO Pharma A/S
2010 – Responsibilities
Managing and implementing global strategic people tools and processes
Managing global project teams, and headed in an interim period of 2 years the HRD-department with 4 employees. Was member of Global HR Leadership Team.
During this period LEO Pharma created and implemented a growth strategy.
My contribution was to merge strategy with leadership and people solutions. The growth strategy included LEO being global. The solutions I have been responsible for have always been done with global project teams headed by me that provided me with a multi-cultural knowledge and experiences. My global colleagues often describe me ‘as truly global’. When LEO started the affiliate in the United States, I was appointed as HR HQ supporter for the local HR director. In this role my key impact was to guide a smooth and effective integration between people activities in HQ and the US affiliate.
Design, development and implementation of:
- A four module leadership programme for 115 top leaders at IMD business school, Switzerland
- A three module leadership programme for 500 managers globally, partnering with KornFerry International
- Process and methodology for mapping competencies into a career framework
- A strategic competency model
- Talent Management process and development
- Training solutions based on the 10% – 20% – 70%
- Creating foundation for a LEO Academy
- Project Management Programme, together with Mannaz
- Integration between HQ people solutions and US affiliate solutions
HR Business Partner for R&D, LEO Pharma A/S
1998-2010 – Responsibilities
Partnering with R&D leadership team by delivering leadership and people tools in the transformation of R&D from being focused primarily on research within chemistry and formulation to delivering results that benefit patients and sales.
- Development and implementation of a career frame, including descriptions of competences needed, for all employees in R&D
- Development of leadership training for 60 leaders
- Implementation of project management training
- Recruitment managers and employees at all levels
- Partnering with external local and global search bureaus
- Deployment of the engagement survey
- Creation of strategy for talent development
- Personal coaching of leaders and employees
- Training on innovation and change processes
- Setting up a board for training of technicians
Head of Educational Technician Department, Confederation of Danish Industries
1987-1997 – Responsibilities
Design of curriculum and taxonomies for training programme
Planning and developing training solutions
Negotiation with authorities
Management of 10 direct reports
The bilateral Danish vocational training system implies collaboration with unions, confederations, vocational training schools and authorities. Maneuvering this complexity in order to provide training solutions not only on current but also on potential future demands was my job role along with being responsible for the department.
- A yearly catalogue of training programme for technicians
- Design of curricula and taxonomies in a period where technicians went into to CAD/CAM area
- A profound collaboration with all partners
- Growth of department from 3 – 10 employees with different skills and expectations
Project Manager, National Business Education Center, Copenhagen
1985-1987 – Responsibilities
Negotiation with vocational schools in delivering training solutions
Facilitation within pedagogy and psychology
Design of curricula and taxonomies in the field of knowledge of society and youth for vocational
I collaborated primarily with authorities and customers
- Catalogues with training programme for vocational trainers
- Successful implementation of training solutions in collaboration with vocational training schools
Regional Manager, National Business Education Center, Aalborg
1981-1985 – Responsibilities
Managed a regional office with 8 direct reports and a temp staff of 20 trainers. As my family and I wanted to move to Copenhagen I left the position and was offered a project management position at Head-quarters.
- Yearly delivery of programme for all vocational trainers in the region
- Design of curricula and taxonomies for training solutions
- Growth of the region office from 3 employees and 10 facilitators to 8 employees and 20 facilitators
- Facilitation of the field of pedagogy and psychology
Assistant Professor, Aalborg University
1979-1981Research and teaching in social science, specifically competencies and
training. I was offered career within academia but preferred to work out
side by delivering solutions and activities in training and education.
- Research report of competencies for blue colors in the region
- Teaching in social research methodology
I live together with Fritz Rendemann, who has a consultancy on business development. We live in an apartment down town Copenhagen where we share cultural activities primarily during winter season. In our nearby country house we share discovering the nature surrounding us.
Sitting at the fireside and read a novel is also what I enjoy. I try to challenge my creativity by painting in watercolours and playing the piano or the guitar.
Last but not least I pay attention to my friends and family, with my grandchildren I sing, dance, and create poems and stories.
An important part of my daily routines is either to jog, swim or ride my bicycle whenever time allows.